We have received a small number of reports of some customers not being able to login to eRentPayment on certain browsers, such as Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. We have not been able to replicate any issues with these browsers but we are continuing to research any Known Issues. In the meantime here are some recommendations:
1. Make sure you are running the latest version of the browser, in particular Safari as there was a Known Issue for logins involving Safari on certain sites not specific to eRentPayment.
2. In the browser settings make sure the browser allows cookies to be created as that is required to login to our site.
-For Chrome, go to Content Settings under Settings and make sure "Allow local data to be set" is checked and that the "Block third-party cookies and site data" isn't checked.
-For Firefox, go to Privacy under Options and make sure "Accept cookies from sites" is checked.
-For Safari, go to Preferences and select Privacy and make sure the "Block cookies" section is set correctly.
3. If the browser does allow cookies check if there is an eRentPayment cookie present using the Show Cookies option or similar depending on the browser and delete just the eRentPayment cookie, restart the browser, and try again.
-For Chrome, under Content Settings select "All cookies and site data" then click on the erentpayment.com cookie and select the X button.
-For Firefox, under Options--Privacy select "Show Cookies" then click on the erentpayment.com cookie and select "Remove Cookie."
-For Safari, under Preferences--Privacy select "Details" under the cookies section.
4. If necessary try resetting the temporary internet files and cookies on the browser.
5. If the browser URL window stops while loading our page try selecting Refresh multiple times in the browser until the page appears as this may be related to a Known Issue involving DNS prefetching in some browsers.
If you continue to have issues please let us know. Thank you.