Yes, if necessary the property manager/landlord can block a particular renter's payments from being reported to the credit bureaus. They will follow these steps:
1. Login to their eRentPayment profile
2. Go to Properties
3. Click the Edit button for the particular property
4. Click on the renter under the Renter(s) section and select Edit Credit Reporting
5. If the renter has registered for credit reporting their credit reporting information will be displayed.
6. Uncheck the "Appears in Reports" checkbox and then select Submit to block the reporting.