Yes, if necessary the property manager/landlord can block a particular renter's payments from being reported to the credit bureaus. They will follow these steps:
1. Login to their eRentPayment profile
2. Go to Properties
3. Go to the Renters section
4. Click on the renter and select Edit Credit Reporting , which is to the left of the Red X.
5. If the renter has registered for credit reporting their credit reporting information will be displayed.
6. Uncheck the "Appears in Reports" checkbox and then select Submit to block the reporting.