Updates Released on 09/04/2017
Here is a summary of the updates and improvements we released on Monday 09/04/2017 related to Applications, Screenings, and Manual Transactions:
1. Online Applications:
- An example application has been added to our homepage at www.erentpayment.com/SampleApplication.aspx
- The Application Template Builder has been updated to allow for easier viewing and editing of a template:
- The field types, such as Text Box, Radio Buttons, are larger and there is an indicator where the new field will be inserted.
- The fields on the template are larger and easier to edit.
- Drop-Down items with a large number of entries, such as the States drop-down, are minimized on display.
- You can now delete a field using the X function instead of having to drag the field to the delete area.
- The Application Preview has been updated to display the new field styles.
- If an application has already been submitted for an applicant there will be a warning message to submit a separate application instead or else the existing application will be overwritten.
- The Print/Save option has been added for applications to allow the applications to be saved or viewed in PDF format. You can select whether to include your Notes with the PDF also.
- The Decision tab has been updated to display updated buttons.
- The Notes section has been updated to display larger history fields.
- The Save as Text File option will now include the legal text.
- The new Open Lease Tools button on the Decision tab will provide a list of companies that provide lease generation tools.
2. Background Checks/Screenings:
- An example background check has been added to our homepage at www.erentpayment.com/SampleBackgroundCheck.aspx.
- The Screening Configuration has been updated to remove extra questions that are no longer considered by TransUnion.
- On the Screening Report Summary, which displays the Applicants, Decision, and Notes:
- The Income-to-Rent Ratio has been added under the Make Decision button to display the ratio for all applicants combined.
- The Decision tab buttons have been updated.
- When accepting an applicant you will be prompted to view a list of companies that provide lease generation tools.
- The Notes tab has been updated to display larger fields.
- The Print/Save option has been added to save or print the record in PDF. You can also select whether to print/save your Notes.
- You can click the question mark icon next to the Smartmove Recommendation Details section for additional information on how the recommendation is generated by TransUnion.
- On the Screening Detail section, which displays the credit, criminal, and eviction information for an applicant:
- On the Credit Report tab the following has been updated:
- The Income information entered by the applicant along with the Income-to-Rent Ratio for the applicant is displayed in the Income section.
- Multiple addresses will be listed in the Address section.
- The ResidentScore range is now displayed above the score.
- Collection information has been added to the report.
- Any Consumer Statements entered by the applicant are now displayed.
- Inquiries are now displayed on the report.
- Public Records have also been added to the report, such as judgments.
- On the Criminal Records tab if no records are found a message will now be displayed.
- On the Eviction Records tab if no records are found a message will now be displayed.
- The Print/Save option has been added to save or print the applicant record in PDF format.
3. Add Manual/Expense section:
- The page has been updated to our new field style.
- The Property, Renter, and To Account fields are now sorted by name.
- The Year field now starts at 2013 if past records need to be added.
- There is now a Memo field to enter notes regarding the Manual Transaction or Expense, which can also be viewed on the Transaction Details page in the Search section.