The message indicates that either the property is not allowing applications to be submitted or all application submissions are blocked by the property manager or landlord.
The property record Application Submission field must be updated by the property manager or landlord if an applicant is receiving the following message:
The manager of this property is not accepting any rental applications.
To resolve the issue, the landlord or property manager will need to:
1. Log in to your eRentPayment profile.
2. Go to Properties.
3. Click Edit on the property record.
4. Go to the Rent Amount tab.
5. Change the "Disable Application Submission" field from Yes to No.
6. Select Update Property.
7. If that does not resolve the issue please go to Applications.
8. Go to Application/Screening Settings.
9. Make sure the "Allow applications to be submitted" is checked and select Save.