For the property manager or owner to update the amount displayed to renters you will take the following steps:
1. Log in to your eRentPayment profile
2. On the Properties screen click on the Edit option for the property you would like to edit.
3. Go to the "3. Rent Amount" tab.
4. You can edit the Monthly, Weekly, and Biweekly amounts and then select Update Property at the bottom of the screen.
Please note that if the renter has a recurring payment updating the property amount will not automatically update their recurring payment as we must receive the renter's authorization before any changes could be submitted. For renters that have a recurring payment here are the necessary steps:
1. If the renter set up the recurring payment on their own they would need to login, go to Recurring Payment, click on the Recurring Payment ID, and update the amount to match their new rent amount.
2. If the recurring payment was set up per our Automatic Authorization form we would need the renter to email us their authorization to update the recurring payment amount and we would update the recurring payment in our system.
Please let us know if you have any questions on the update process. Thank you.