Yes, we have two reporting options. One includes electronic rental payment processing (eRentPayment) and the other option is reporting only (PaymentReport):
At this time we can report electronic "Rent Payment" transactions processed through eRentPayment to our partner credit bureaus to help build the renter's credit history. Manual payments processed outside eRentPayment or transactions that don't have a Payment Type of Rent Payment cannot be reported to the credit bureaus through eRentPayment.
eRentPayment currently reports to:
When a renter registers to report their payments any electronic rent payments processed through eRentPayment in the prior two years for that property will also be reported to Transunion and Equifax. Experian will report any future payments.
Here are the steps for a renter to elect to report his or her payments to the credit bureaus or edit existing reporting information:
1. The renter will log in to his or her eRentPayment profile
2. Go to the Properties section.
3. Under the property information section select the "Report Payments" button.
4. Complete the required fields on the form and select what type of Lease.
5. Select Start Reporting.
To edit existing credit bureau information select Edit Credit Reporting under the "Your Property Information" section.
The rent payment transactions will appear as an "Open Account" on the renter's credit report.
PaymentReport.com provides rent payment reporting. PaymentReport does not offer, or require, the payments to be processed through PaymentReport. We recommend PaymentReport if you only need to report payments, or report past payments, to build credit history.
PaymentReport currently reports to:
There is a set-up fee of $49.00 to use the service and the fee includes:
- Past Reporting, up to 24 months.
- No fee for roommates or spouses on the same lease to be reported.
- Ongoing payments are also included (no monthly reporting fees).
For additional information on PaymentReport to report rent, please visit: