Yes, each bank account entered in the system by a tenant will need to be verified through small deposits sent to the bank account.
Note: The verification deposits may take 1 to 3 business days to deposit after the verification process has been started. The verification deposits may appear in the tenant's bank account as early as the next business day.
Once the tenant views the amounts deposited to his or her bank account, they will enter the deposit amounts within the eRentPayment profile to complete the process:
- Log in to your eRentPayment profile.
- Select the Profile option and then go to Renter Accounts.
- Click on the name of the bank account you are verifying.
- Select the Enter Verification Amounts button.
- Enter the deposit amounts and select Submit.
- If the amounts are entered correctly your bank account will be verified and ready for use.
- After verifying the bank account you will be prompted to set up a recurring payment.
The system should send you two email reminders, one at 5 days after you start the verification process and another at 8 days after, in case you haven't completed the verification process yet.